ALL-ON-4® TREATMENT CONCEPT
A minimally invasive solution with a fixed full-arch restoration for high patient satisfaction.
In 1998 Dr. Paulo Malo successfully treated the first patient with the All-on-4® treatment concept. Since then hundreds of thousands of patients have been treated with this concept using Nobel Biocare implants.
The All-on-4® treatment concept is the best solution for full-arch treatment using tilted implants. But only when Nobel Biocare products are combined. Many have tried to mirror this groundbreaking concept, but only we have the scientifically documented success to back it up.
What is the All-on-4® treatment concept?
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery.
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior
- Immediate Function (fixed provisional bridge) For patients meeting criteria for immediate loading of implants
- Graftless procedure Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone
Why 98% of patients would recommend the All-on-4® treatment concept1
- Rapid improvement in quality of life – A fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction – with regards to function, esthetics, sense, speech and self-esteem.2,3
- Shorter treatment times – Tilting of the posterior implants avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time-to-teeth.4
- Lower costs – The concept is the least costly in comparison with conventional implant treatment modalities of the edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous jaw.4